About Me







HELLO!
I am an artist, working from St. Louis, USA. My little studio is Glendale and I call it The Chelsea Studio.

Background

Valeria

Graduate degree in Graphic Design at the Institute of Architecture, Design and Art at the Autonomous University of Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
Valeria is an independent Artist painter, Illustrator, Art tutor and Graphic designer
Her works have been presented  in Canada, Serbia, U.S., Argentina Mexico, with a special display in London (TATE) United Kingdom.
Her work has been sold all around the world and collected also by Celebrities as the actress Angelique Boyer and  Luke Spiller the leader signer from the British band The Struts

Born in 1982, based in USA.

Thank you kindly for viewing my website and my work.  I was born and raised in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, where I received a graduate degree in Graphic Design at the Institute of Architecture, Design and Art at the Autonomous University of Ciudad Juarez.  I moved to the United States in 2012 where I continue my creative expression in cities like Colorado Springs CO, Des Moines IA and St. Louis MO.



About her Graphic Work

My passion is to experiment with many elements of nature, encompassing animals, portraits, flowers, minerals and other components of the natural world. I enjoy blending and balancing imagery and symbolism in my paintings through an abstract realism lens hoping to provoke emotions and expressions in love, magic, and beauty.

I like to work with watercolor, graphite, ink, color pencils, acrylics and oil on a myriad of surfaces such as cotton paper, wood, and different styles of canvases that allows me to conceive different variations in style and expression. I also enjoy exploring the world of digital art and illustrations, sometimes re-working a piece with distinct layers to capture contrasting visual dimensions.


 




Artist Statement

¨For me creativity is an emotional experience, an extension of my feelings at the moment, starting from there to create and transform and at the same time a projection of my authenticity and true self.   We connect through vibrancy, and greatness of painted stories¨.




Contact me.
prietova.mx@gmail.com

Flag Counter